Old February 27th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
kd5jbn

Default LONG WAIT 4 REPAIRS @ MFJ!

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:28:56 GMT, Bob Miller
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:06:58 -0800, WILL wrote:

Yep your right!

Soon as I take delivery of this amp, it goes out to highest bidder!

Got a new henry on the way, no more mfj for now.

will.

*** You flammers! I cant see to solder thats why I cant fix my
own. I have bad eyes for upclose work!

Who will fix your Henry? (They be out of bizness)

bob
k5qwg

You have been misinformed.. Henry amplifier is NOT out of business..
They can and do repair all Henry amplifiers manufactured to date..
They no longer make HF amplifiers (Tube or Solid State). Vhf and UHF
high Power amps are still manufactured today..