Old February 28th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
douchebag of 3.8--

Default R.R.A.P. destined long ago 2 B a shi+hole

wrote in message
On 27 Feb 2006 07:20:01 -0800, wrote:

Billy "fatassed queer" Smith wrote:

more sexual obession Mr Slit Homosexaul of course

Someone in another NG put it all together quite well: (exerpt below...)

"..oh how much would they love it if (PUT NAME HERE) was found drunk
passed out on the floor of his hovel, smeared with Dollar General whipped
cream and ranch dressing from head to foot, dressed in a fluorescent
green tutu, pink 44-DD bra with water-balloons in the cups, a full-head
gorilla mask, a red ball-gag in mouth, size nineteen army boots on
the wrong feet, a glow-in-the-dark Jesus butt-plug up his ass and his
softening dick having been in the anus of a 300 pound yorkshire sow,
herself
with a full Mary Kay makeover and the words "SATAN IS MY BITCH"
painted on her side?"

let's see them explain THAT away with th' ****in' King James Bible.

--
"uh.. I think there was something in Isaiah.. let me check."