Old March 1st 06, 10:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Simon

Default Wanted: tuning knob for ARC-5/SCR274 command receiver

Thanks to everyone for their comments and advice.

As I mentioned, I have fiddled something that works and gets me by.

These knobs are obviously very scarce and/or expensive and appear to
cost far more than my recently acquired unmodified BC-453-B for which
I was able to add a rack and dynamotor. The set now works well. I will
have to look out for another junker with a knob, which is how I found
the rack and dyno!

Simon

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:54:49 GMT, (Simon)
wrote:

Hi

Can anyone supply a splined tuning knob for one of the ARC-5 / SCR274
series command receivers? For direct connection to the receiver, not
the remote control.

Thanks

Simon in Sydney, Australia