Old September 26th 03, 08:35 PM
Cecil Moore

Richard Clark wrote:
The Reflection Coefficient is a characteristic of the Load or Source,
not a value projected all along the line. This is the teaching of
Chipman that you undoubtedly speed-read past on your way to the
cut-and-paste opportunities you sought.

For lossless transmission lines, |rho| = Sqrt(Pref/Pfwd). You don't
even need to know the load and/or source impedances.

When are you going to ride your bike back to the library to fill all
these shortfalls of his teachings you so liberally sprinkle your
missives with?

Just as soon as I am over my sinusitis and have a day off.
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP