Old March 1st 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default do you want to be a radio expert ?

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:13:03 -0800, "mike maghakian"
wrote:

I have too many copies of my main book, ranier lichte's RADIO RECEIVER
CHANCE OR CHOICE. loaded with reviews of radios and receivers from the 70's
and 80's, full of measured parameters ! whenever a model comes up for
discussion, I go to see what Ranier has to say. this is a book that
inquiring minds MUST have. however I have way too many copies, so I am
selling one. $20 includes shipping to the USA by media rate.
email me direct if you want this massive amount of knowledge !!!!!

The Golden Age of transistor radios.