Old March 1st 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default Partical and Wave duality explained

Physics tell us that EM wave can be a partical or vise versa. It come
from packet nature of wave which Max Plank show with his constant
called h. Energy in partical is E=hf/2PI where f is frequency of radiation
and PI is international constant set by Geneva comittee at 3.141592653.
So you radio send particals out over antenna of energy E and they go to
other hams antennas. So how big the particals? Could they make you
antenna bend from recoil? That a topic we cover at my web sight.

You will be surprised. Come see it.

Or how about the fact that radio waves travel at a velocity of C (C =
186,000 miles per second or 3.00 X 10^8 ms-1) or the fact that an
electromagnetic wave is an electric and magnetic wave traveling at a
right angle to each other. The magnetic part of the wave last longer
then the electrical part, which ends. Or the fact that the third part
of electromagnetic wave is called a geons (a gravitational wave).

Todd N9OGL