Old March 2nd 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SWL-2010

Default Realistic DX-302

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in message
Got my DX-302 today - MAN! Is this a receiver!

- Built-in preselector
- Preselector fine tune
- RF Gain
- BFO
- Attenuator switch
- Selectivity switch
- does CW, LSB, USB, AM
- Good sized receiver
- Lotsa lights, dials & switches

They all should be built like this! Workds quite well off my Eavesdropper
"C"!

You have a nice receiver there, I hope you enjoy it. I own an old Drake SSR1
from the 70's, that they had built in Japan, and it has a Wadley Loop tuner,
that is Analog, with two dials, and I love it. It's sensitive, stable and
accurate as can be. I also have an Old Kenwood R-300, with Twin Drum tuning
that is a real peach and a great sensitive Dx-er, and still in excellent
condition. So, I hope you enjoy many fine hours of great Dxing from you new
prize.