Old March 2nd 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Realistic DX-302

I guess some people would say my old really,really beat up old Sears
Travler AM/FM/Shortwave Radio is lousy too,but when it works,it works
really,really good.How about my old 1950's Telefunken/Grundig (the two
little owners/operator manuals thingys say Telefunken and nothing at all
about Grundig) AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph wooden cabinet floor model
Radio and my 1950's Telefunken Opus 7 AM/FM/Shortwave wooden cabinet
Radio? Good or lousey?
Heres't the thing,whatever Radio or Radios you own and really,really
like,those are Great Radios.
cuhulin the Great
(ok,now start knocking my Great Radios)