Old March 2nd 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD

Default new ham experimenter board - roger.JPG (0/1)

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:57:30 +0000 (UTC), (NO9GL) wrote:

At VHF and up, wavelength become short enough that wires which conect
chips together on PC board can radiate or can look like not a wire at
all. That why modern PC board maker use transmission line theory to
design traces on board. Otherwise it could mallfunction.

My new ham experimenter board have free computer programs which I
wrote for PC board design stuff. They writen in C++ for OS-X but
probaly work for other computers to. Need more programs for library
so why not join and contribuite your stuff to ham library? any ham
radio program welcome and not just PC board stuff but we only want ham
programers right now because if can't program you are not real
experimenter ham.

Tood, NO9GL

Do you except losers like me in your group? I'm watching out the window
for Dave all day except when I troll here.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download