Old March 2nd 06, 03:13 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default NEW POLL

N0VFP wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
On 1 Mar 2006 03:37:33 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
correction the address is

http://12.156.123.39/fpoll/poll.php

I quote: "Should REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY be monerated??"

You probably mean "moderated." Your spelling will undoubtedly confuse
both Woger and Markie, who are probably scouring Google at this moment
in search of monerators.

another lie Mr Slit

I understand fully

unlike you I am intelgent enough to read trhough typos by and large

Do tell, ill-educated Lloyd. You must;ve been looking first.

Woger will be convinced that the word comes
from "moan" and will be breathing rapidly as he looks.

Sort of how you moan when you jack off to thoughts of Roger Wiseman????

and bac on your sex crazed kick

get help