Old March 2nd 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default 11710 -1500 to 1600 UTC on right now

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:33:34 -0600, The-Wisest-One
wrote:

Does anyone know what this weird religious chanting is on this
frequency? It sounds like several teenage girls reciting the Lords
Prayer over and over. right now there seems to be a man reciting and a
girl repeating after him.

It reminds me of something out of a "betrayed" type church.

I was looking for the Voice of Korea, but I don't believe this is it

???

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Join the worlds greatest no-spin discussion forum in Cyberspace.

I'm getting Voice of Korea.