Old March 2nd 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default 11710 -1500 to 1600 UTC on right now

Agreed, the description of the programming content sounds like KJES
fare.

Someone has posted up some *.mp3 files of some of these chanting
sequences he

http://shortwavemusic.blogspot.com/2...from-kjes.html

I found it rather intriguing the first time I stumbled across those
chants. I don't know anything about the religious affiliation of this
station. For me, though, those chanting kids, coupled with the New
Mexico ranch location, bring to mind the hippie commune scene from Easy
Rider.

http://www.ezrider.co.uk/Easy_Rider/...through_5.html

Junius