Old October 8th 03, 07:50 PM
Hans K0HB

wrote

One more newbie question. I worked several contacts with the CA QSO party
last night. With the multiples of contacts being made, is it considered bad
form to send a QSL card? Because I'm new, I'm sending out SASE to get some
"starter" cards. With some individuals making hundreds of contacts, I would
imagine QSL requests could be quite an undertaking. Thanks for your input.

It is never bad form to send QSL's, and especially because you're
thoughtful and making it easy by including SASE. Most contest
stations are pretty good QSL'ers because they know a lot of their
contacts during contests are from casual operators looking to get QSL
cards for awards, etc. They want to keep those casual operators happy
and coming back in future contests.

73, de Hans, K0HB