Old March 3rd 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Realistic DX-302

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:54:43 -0600, wrote:

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 23:23:05 UTC, "Lisa Simpson" wrote:

thank you!

Lisa,
I have been reading about your deal with the DX-302. If you like it,
then by all means get it and enjoy it! I am back again into old, and
I mean old, SW radios. Just picked up 2 Hallicrafters S-38's and am
restoring them, and trying to get an S-40. All of these radios are
tube"boatanchors" but I am no longer into "hunting DX" but rather
enjoy the warmth of the old-fashioned design and trying to snag
whatever I can on them. Enjoy your radio!
"What do you mean there's no movie?"

I used to have an S-40B that was quite the DX machine.