Old March 3rd 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Realistic DX-302

I own a Hallicrafters (let me go look right quick,it's sittin on top of
a big old antique trunk in my dinnin room) S-38 EB Radio.It works ok,I
bought it for four dollars at one of the three Goodwill stores around
here a bunch of years ago.Them old,old,old Radios are the best Radios in
the World.Back in the 1940's,my older brother brought a Scott Shortwave
Radio home.I have been hooked (Larry Fluharty,you retired old buzzard in
Brookings,South Dakota,you messed up a few years ago when you asked
Gerry old woman if she threw them fish hooks out yet) every since then.
cuhulin