Old March 3rd 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Default SWL heard lists?

Where do you live ? Are you looking for AM or SW, and do you want an
internet source or printed publication ?

a good printed source is the Passportto World Band Radio from International
Broadcast Services. You can also try magazines such as Popular
Communications and Monitoring Times. The magazines cover about any aspect of
the radio hobby you could want. All should be avaialable through your local
book store or Amazon.com . HTH v

All life all holiness come from you O Lord.

wrote in message
Where am I going to find up to date lists of Broadcast stations that have
been heard in my part of the world? What are the best websites for this.
Any suggestions?

--
dB