Old October 12th 03, 08:12 AM
S. Hanrahan

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 02:29:08 GMT, wrote:

One more newbie question. I worked several contacts with the CA QSO party
last night. With the multiples of contacts being made, is it considered bad
form to send a QSL card? Because I'm new, I'm sending out SASE to get some
"starter" cards. With some individuals making hundreds of contacts, I would
imagine QSL requests could be quite an undertaking. Thanks for your input.

Sending an SASE is the best route to go if your QSL'ing direct. Going
through the QSL Bureau is handy for DX'ing, but it doesn't hurt to
always check to see if the DX station has a stateside manager where
you can send an SASE to. Sending SASE's to QSL Managers also helps to
grab those DXCC entities you're needing.

Stacey/AA7YA