Old March 3rd 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default R.R.A.P. destined long ago 2 B a shi+hole

sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
assraped an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
more aving

no I am saying that a sick prevert like yourself need mental help

The only sick pervert is you, Markie.

you know I are the sick prevert

You sure are a sick pervert, Markie.

you receive and sell kiddy porn (you ahve admitted to that

You make kiddy porn - you've already admitted to that.

And you are the one who is
mentally ill, according to the State of Michigan.

aagin you lie

Again, you manage to screw up a word.

you are a vendor of Kiddy porn and homosexauly obessed

You are a self admitted perverter of kids and have AIDS.

I am niether

Liar.

get help soon

Die of your AIDS soon.

no can do

You will, AIDS boy.

I will years if not decades from from now and not from aids

Wrong, AIDS boy.