Old March 3rd 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Jim

Default Bux Comm sound card to Radio interface.

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:30:47 +0000, helmsman wrote:

Fixed :') Wife installed a port before I Fdisked, after it wanted it's
driver.

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:15:30 GMT, helmsman
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:25:55 GMT, helmsman
wrote:

Anyone else using one of these and had "sound problems"?
Thanks for your time

This is an email from Bux Comm.

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Driver?
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 07:13:47 -0500
================================================ =======
Doe's the rascal GLX Mark V have a driver or not? Dell Win Me
Under "system" it says PCI communication device, with a "?"
It says it can't find the driver. I put the disk in the CD drive
but it
can't find one.
The "RED" light also doesn't come on.
Thanks for your time.

================================================ ===
You have a PC problem... the RASCAL is a "passive device", and does
not need a driver.
Only the software for the soundcard mode you plan to use.
TNX de BUX COMM
Tell your frriends: You found it at:
www.BUXCOMM.com

TNC to Radio interface Cables
http://www.packetradio.com/wiring.htm

RASCAL GLX to Radio soundcard Interfaces:
http://www.packetradio.com/RCBL.htm