Old March 3rd 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dana

Default Items FS/FT (Updated)

Yes, it was. I am a blind person, and found that out the hard way.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Woody wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Cleaning Out - Many Items for Sale or Trade. All need a new home....

This HT works, but is a real stress generator. The top rotary encoder

(channel selector, menu advance, memory, advance, etc.) rotates normally,
but will toggle between forward and backwards selections. You can
eventually find the channel, selection, frequency that you want, but it may
go backwards, forwards, not advance... Anything can happen.

I think they build that in at the factory..... it's part of the
microprocessor command codes.. random channel generator.