Old March 4th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dick

Default rig mem??

I guess you are going to have to tell us what kind of programming you
are talking about. When you "clone" memories, you hook two similar
radios together by cable and transfer the data from one to the other.
We are talking about using a computer to transfer the memories, which
has nothing to do with cloning per se. My TM-D700, which I assume is
what you mean by TM-700, is no different from any other radio that is
programmed by computer.

Dick - W6CCD

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:26:03 GMT, ml wrote:

thanks for the responce and not to sound rude, but i am very aware of
that fact, from the below,

however what i am looking for is a specific method of programming,
communicating to the radio via means other than cloaning mode commands
i need to find out witch rig's 2/440 have that specifically as an
option

the software i need to use, is not comptable w/rigs that program via
cloan"" mode

if anyone knows i'd really appreciate the help i know some rigs do it
only found the 2 below

tnx

In article ,
"Noon-Air" wrote:

Most are able to be programmed with a computer... simple spreadsheet type
software and a cable that plugs in.