Old October 14th 03, 05:30 AM
Zoran Brlecic

David L Thompson wrote:
I keep seeing comments from European stations about stations in SE Asia
often working Stateside or East Coast only. The path from Atlanta to XZ is
usually only open for a few minutes
above 20 meters (if at all). So far they have been readable on 12, 15, and
17 but nothing on 10 (either BQ9P or XZ).

So please have patience and allow East Coast stations to have a crack at the
rare DX. The path to Europe is much easier and open for several hours even
when conditions are poor.

Come on, David... listen to any given pile-up. Most of the callers don't
even have the courtesy to stop sending their calls when the dx is in a
QSO, and you expect them to do this?

73 ... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly