Old March 4th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default NEW stalked hams bbs

Dave Heil wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

You might know why this hasn't been brought up, other than
the fact that nothing involving her work place has taken place.

Liar.

Your credibility is on the line. The other things which you've claimed
as lies turned out to be quite true. The property tax info which you
claimed was a lie was easily confirmed by anyone viewing the Marshall
County Assessor's web site. The photos which you said were lies turned
out to be quite true. The visit which you said was a lie turned out to
be very true. What are you now claiming as a lie?

what credibility?

I'm going to go way out on a limb and guess that Mark Morgan doesn't
have the disease which you claim he has and that he doesn't sell or make
child pornography. I'm going to guess that Brian Burke hasn't done
anything improper with any Boy Scouts. I'll bet those things are simply
more perverse, lying filth from you.

how much those accstions started at the keybraod of Robeson your
freind and the Mr Slit lacking any imagination picked em up and ran
with em , much as steve wished when he typed them

You always underestimate people, Roger.

Dave K8MN