Old March 5th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Reg Edwards

Default Errors in Wilfred Caron Smith Chart Book

wrote in message
oups.com...

Reg Edwards wrote:
Nobody's books or publications are bibles.

Not even Terman's or B.L & E's.
----
Reg

Nobody's books or publications are bibles.\
What are we supposed to believe? It would take many years to verify
all that has been printed over the last 100 years. If I am a ham

and I
wish to put up an antenna, what should I do? Surely not refer to to
the Bibles.
Gary N4AST

Nobody understands the bibles without a great deal of study. They are
full of mistakes anyway. Most of them were written just to make a
living. Its easy to understand what THAT leads to.

Just put up some wire and you will learn more in a few hours of
listening and transmitting than a lifetime of reading about it.
----
Reg.