Old March 5th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell

Default Errors in Wilfred Caron Smith Chart Book

An interesting point of view. I have been participating in a Bible
Study program for the last three years based on the Old Testament and
the New Testament. One of the more important things I have learned is
that there are many inconsistencies and cases of ambiguity.

We are fortunate in all cases that someone was willing to sit down and
put the documents together so that we could enjoy the benefits of
their studies!

If Terman made an error, I can forgive him. My copy is older than I
am...

Sometimes a published error is what it takes to get the right answer.

BTW, thanks for all the programs Reg. I am learning a lot from them!

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:59:52 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

Nobody's books or publications are bibles.

Not even Terman's or B.L & E's.
----
Reg

John Ferrell W8CCW