Old March 5th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Bulgarian SW Station in Sofia

Rick wrote:

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 11:30:19 -0500, dxAce wrote:

Might have been one of their jamming sites, just as your father-in-law said.

So how can I find out?
I guess I could ask wife to drive up and knock on the door on her next
visit!

Might wish to give it a try, or get in touch with a few of the locals who might
know a bit more.

"Jamming in Bulgaria: In 1951-1988 there was a network of local jamming stations,
covering all the major cities, as well as several sky wave jamming radio centers,
beamed at the USSR, Poland and Czechoslovakia".

From: http://www.radiojamming.puslapiai.lt/article_en.htm

Might find out more by doing a Google on "Radio Jamming".

dxAce
Michigan
USA