Old March 6th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
CB

Default Drake radio repair in Oregon?

Hello All,

I once heard there was a ham in Tigard that could repair the old
Drakes. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Meanwhile, I have an R-4C whose PTO is drifting around, I'd say +/-
..5KHz while listening to CW. Of course I can use the TX-4C's PTO, but I
can't work split. If someone has some quick checks to help me narrow
the problem I'd appreciate it. Both rigs were not long ago gone through
by John Kriner, btw, but the PTO problem cropped up after only several
hours of operating.

tnx es 73,

NA7U