Old March 6th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default bs

Billy Smith wrote:
You know why he defends him, because he and whinyslit are one in the same.
He's such a delusional ****wit that he cannot keep from speaking in the
third person about himself. That's a clear sign of someone in severe mental
distress when they have to invent friends to take up a fight. They are the
same person posting under different accounts.

I don't this with a level of conviction I would call certainity I
suspect it as a high order likelyhood but I don't think about much
becuase I barely care

they are clearly a person or person (or multible personailites in the
same body (a favored thought at the monet) expressing the same stupid
and insane ideas, byond that I hardly care for the details after
he/they are sicking enough at first reading that I don't want to
inquire further