Old March 6th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

Default Reno SWL's Please Help

David wrote:
On 6 Mar 2006 09:10:57 -0800, "Teenagedeathboy"
wrote:

I'm an SWL in Reno, Nv and I can't seem to find anywhere other than
Radio Shack to purchase a good shortwave reciever. I've had a Grundig
YB400 for a couple of years now and I want to expand on my listening
post. Circuit City and other consumer electronics stores sell
mini-portables and such but those are not what I am looking for. A
porta-top or tabletop model like a Sattilite 800 or the new Eton E1
would be nice.... does anyone know where I can get these in Reno?
Thanks.

Circuit City sells the Eton E1XM.

Did you dealer tell you that?