Old March 7th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Chris W

Default 1n21 diode housing

Litzendraht wrote:

Chris W wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can find the housings for a 1n21 crystal
detector diode so I can hook it to some coax and a directional coupler?
I can't seem to fine one anywhere

Chris,

I'm not sure exactly what you need. Are you working with microwave
frequencies?

I have some type N connectors that house a 1N21 and have a BNC on the
rear. Presumably it's simply a series diode used as a detector.

John

Yep, that is exactly what I am looking for, with no luck so far. I have
some 1.2, 1.6 and 2.4 ghz antennas I want to tune.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

Gift Giving Made Easy