Old March 6th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern California

In article et,
"Stewart Mackenzie" wrote:

Snip

UNKNOWN Unknown Station 9675 0532 Unknown language
444 Feb 28 OM ancr with some Bach classical music.

Snip

I heard classical music on that frequency from about 05:30 to 06:00 UTC
last evening. The transmission ended at 06:00 UTC. During that time I
could hear RCI under the music fading in and out.

I believe I heard "Radio Exterior De Espana" (Spain) at the 06:00 sign
off. They spoke fast and I don't know spanish or other languages so I
can't swear to it.

Good signal though.

--
Telamon