Old March 7th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
mazerom

Default does doppler systems work only for unmodulated continous wave signals?

thanks for your comprehensive knowledge.
i intend to make my signal source stationary and would like to emply a
rotating/switching antenna to produce the doppler shift..based on your
explanation,it wont matter what type of signal my source is whether
digital or pure CW signal.assuming a GFSK signal or spread
spectrum(FH), a "reliable" doppler shift will be measured...any
objection or comment sir?

thanks