Old March 7th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default 1103 vs 909

Lisa Simpson wrote:
I assume everyone is familiar with this site, speaking of the 909?

http://www.radiolabs.com/products/re...3b6e0d4 d79c4

"junius" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was never particularly impressed with the sensitivity of the '909 off
the whip. That said, I believe that, compared with many other
portables. the '909 is a tad more immune to overload when used with an
external antenna...and that can be a major plus.

GP wrote:
I think you will find the
1103 is more sensitive than the 909...

Really?...I am impressed how sensitive the 1103 is but I would have
thought the 909 would have been equal if not better...

That's a lot of money for a marginal improvement in performance.