Old March 7th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Chris W

Default 1n21 diode housing

Richard Clark wrote:

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 16:23:37 -0600, Chris W wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 09:20:20 -0600, Chris W wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can find the housings for a 1n21 crystal
detector diode so I can hook it to some coax and a directional coupler?
I can't seem to fine one anywhere

Try googling with:
1n21 crystal mount

A google search for that is giving me some links but still no luck
finding a place I can buy one

http://mailgate.supereva.com/misc/mi.../msg04490.html
was at the 6th entry.

http://store.americanmicrosemiconduc...FTFZDgodfQQv8A
was at the right as a vendor

http://www.advancedsemiconductor.com/diodes/1N/1N.shtml
sells the diodes and a call "could" result in leads

This is a product line that is probably entirely custom design, or
salvage from equipment that is 50 years old.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

I saw no indication on those web sites that they sold the mounts.
However, I did call them all and some others that sell the the 1N21
diodes and none sale the mounts or can tell me where to get one.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

Gift Giving Made Easy