Old March 7th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy

Default 1n21 diode housing

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:33:05 -0600, Chris W wrote:

I saw no indication on those web sites that they sold the mounts.
However, I did call them all and some others that sell the the 1N21
diodes and none sale the mounts or can tell me where to get one.

I know it is not what you asked for, but a functional replacement
might be a HP crystal detector that you frequently see on Ebay for
less than $100. The downside is that the consequences of destroying
the diode are more expensive.

Owen