Old March 8th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Amos Keag

Default Q. about height of the ends of a doublet

Where I live what I do on my property is my business as long as I comply
with the local zoning requirements.

My neighbors don't get a vote on how I install and operate my station.
The town assessor will NOT grant an abatement because my neighbors live
next to a ham station [property value argument].

I run 1 KW when required. My phones are 100% clean. My TV's are 100%
clean. My computer is 100% clean. My computer sound system is 100%
clean. My stereo system is 100% clean.

Don't be concerned about next door. Just make sure your station and
house electronics are clean.

DD, W1MCE

Big Endian wrote:

SNIPPED

I'd like to but I'm a little concerned about next door, if you know what
I mean. The poles are on the lot line and in the front yard, but in the
summer they are pretty well shielded by trees, in winter they stand out
their naked in the wind.