Old March 8th 06, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Ham Radio Manuals

Hamstershack.com wrote:
Hundreds of Ham Radio manuals available.

Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, Lafayette, Lowe, Hallicrafters, Radio Shack.

http://www.hamstershack.com

I know manuals are the legal property of companies like Icom, Kenwood,
Yaesu and etc. - so permission must be obtained or purchased to be able
to legally make copies of their manuals.

Does Hamstershack have legal agreements with the different companies to
make copies of their manuals?

I'm not part of the Ham Radio police I would just like to know if I'm
purchasing a legal copy of a manual or a pirated copy. If it is pirated
then I'll shop elsewhere.

Ed