Old March 8th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K7ITM

Default doppler problem

Thanks, Richard. I'd have been happy to learn that indeed Doppler
shift does lead to dispersion -- "any day I learn something new is a
good day." But coming to agreement was also good. Now, for the next
part of the story, Doppler shift _in_combination_with_ multipath indeed
does lead to dispersion, I believe. That's why I was careful in my
original question to say, "Doppler alone?" See for example
http://www.eleceng.adelaide.edu.au/s...grad/Yu05.html. I
get the impression that Ms. Yu is a pretty bright young woman.

Cheers,
Tom