Old March 9th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default NEW stalked hams bbs

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:45:06 GMT, Dave Heil

Dave Heil wrote:

The next time they
will start arresting you.

Sure, they will, genius.

Imaginary friends telling you over Usenet simply don't count.

Wrong again.

No, that's quite correct. An imaginary friend, posting to the internet
does not count. A property owner must confront those he believes to be
trespassing and tell them that they are trespassing. He could probably
even say it through the closed door. But you/he didn't.

as you are certain Mr slit is wiseman he has you are plain wrong

you need to be put away in
a rubber room.

So do you, stalker boy.

You first, Wiseman.

can I hire you both a cab?

If you'd arrived at my door, I would have come out in the blink of an
eye.

then you are truely the fool I have long thought you to be
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download