Old November 2nd 03, 05:00 PM
Barry K

I like my Radio Amateurs Callbook map of the world. I don't know if
they still make them. ARRL has a decent world map, too.
I guess it's not the same hanging a CDROM on the wall... :.)
Barry W2UP

On 02 Nov 2003 14:12:01 GMT, ojunk (G. Doughty)
wrote:

Hey there,

Anybody have suggestions for a good world wall map. I would like to have
cities noted as well. I have looked around the Internet but there are so many
wall maps. Just wondering if perhaps there are wall maps that cater to
amateurs.

Thanks
73
G. Doughty

--
Note - Remove the X from my e-mail address for direct replies