Old March 9th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default Radio Talkback

Author Topic: RADIO TALKBACK on the NET

Hi there

we are looking for a presenter or main host (work from Home anywhere
in Australia or NZ or anywhere) who is working at a station or not to
host a concept that we are putting together

If you are interested please send me a talking email of about 60 second

( typed as google groups do not show email address)
nswamfm at yahoo dot com.
There is a draft to have a look at at
http://www.radiotalkback.net/draft/index.html
Comments or ideas are most welcome from members of this group
We havent put it up on the domains of
http://www.radiotalkback.net
and
http://www.smsseek.com
yet but will sometime this week
I have to add links to all the main world Australian and New Zealand
Talkback stations
to the Page (2GB/3AW/ABC/1ZB 'Wooley Radio Live etc)
For content and item development there is a messageboard at

http://aussieseek.proboards25.com/

We will obtain a sponsor and knock it into a daily 7/24 end format
where it is downloadable on the net and for use by commercial and
community stations in Aus/NZ where we pay the stations to carry it.. I
have the use of a satelite for the pacific
so send/end is not a problerm
In submitting to the ACMA I also think it could be a narrowcast format
in a 3 Hour loop
changed daily but am out of touch with 2006 Narrowcasting and any
advice or support would be appreciated
In two words
please help !!!

Keith