Old March 9th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default 7110 khz at 2:30 UTC

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article et,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com
In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Yes. 02:00 to 04:00 UTC in Spanish, daily, 100 kW, target is
central
America.

And which country in Central America S ?

All of them as they broadcast to the region.

Isn't the target actually Cuba?

I was using ILG, which says it is directed to central America. The
target is written eCA so Cuba would be a good bet.

I don't know about the programming, which could very well be meant for
Cuba.

Yes, it's a clandestine, directed to Cuba and dedicated I'm sure to the
overthrow of
Fidel.

www.radiorepublica.org

I haven't listened for it . Do you get it? I expect it is jammed so at
least you and I would hear the jamming.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California