Old March 10th 06, 04:48 PM
weatherall weatherall is offline
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by
North Korea has been in the news again with weapons testing. What is the current frequency and best reception times for that country? Also has anybody noticed any changes in either the quality or content of their broadcasts?
I faintly picked up Voice of Korea (the name used by the North Korea broadcaster) last month and mentioned it in my reception reports he

http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/0...06-part-3.html

The broadcast was designed to make its listeners happy, not worry about anything, and to love Kim Jong-il.

Current English schedules are available at http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/

Good luck picking it up. It's a bizarre experience.
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/