Old March 10th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
2K1LO

Default What does it mean to be a _REAL_ Radio Ham? The FAQ is here!

"Plod's Conscience" wrote in message
ups.com...
What is Ham Radio?

snip
technical bent, who are the natural seed-corn of Radio Hammery
and who gravitate towards us to be the real novitiate, can
still find us, (and know that we are still here), their fellows.

-----ooooo-----

Please remember that this FAQ is a _POSITIVE EXHORTATION_
to you to exert yourselves to join our fraternity!

snip

a re-taxonomisation on your part - there's nothing elitist about
us, and we welcome all those who are prepared to put themselves
out in order to join our ranks!)

clear off and take your Freemason propaganda clap trap with you !

--
73de2K1LO
eQSO Gateway at