Old March 10th 06, 05:17 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Plod's Conscience

Default What does it mean to be a _REAL_ Radio Ham? The FAQ is here!

Then I regret that it is likely that you are a CBer, or
a CBer-Masquerading-As-A-Radio-Ham. I very
much regret that you may have been misled into
a false sense of belief.

There is _NO_ common ground between CB Radio
and Ham Radio.

Ham Radio is a technical pursuit for gentlemen.

CB Radio is an operating hobby for idiots. (Save
when used in its original mode as a social communications
facility when it is then indistinguishable from land-line
telephony or GSM mobiles)

Bob Bob wrote:

In my view there has always been a blurring about what use CB vs AR is
about. It's a double set of bell shape curves that overlap in a lot of
ways.