Old March 10th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default NEW stalked hams bbs

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:51:56 GMT, Dave Heil

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

No, dumbass, you are off by a few parsecs.

...not even by a nanosec, UnWiseman.

over reaching as normal Dave
have.

Roger's face isn't as acne scarred as your is...

As scarred as? Sure it is. Mine isn't scarred at all. You're a
fabricator.

you both are grow and get over it
...and
your triple chins don't hide them well.

Don't hide what well? Are you mixing your tenses again?

of course

Have they been held up in the mail along with
that supposed letter to my wife's employer?

The only charlatan is you, dumbass. You are a liar.

You've offered no proof of your silliness. You're a fake, a charlatan,
a humbug.

and you are a criminal the only real difference betwee you to isyour
do use pbetter language

UnWiseman.
Dumbass Dave gets it wrong every time.
Excuse me
There is no excuse for you, you are a piece of ****.
Just like your parents.
Classic Roger Wiseman.
So you are stalking him!
Am I?

Apparently so.

Is it?

it is

The fact is, you're a charlatan.
The fact is you are a liar. Your verbosity is exceeded only by your
stupidity.

All of the more lies and bull****
Say, How's those trespassing charges against you coming along?
Why, they haven't been coming along at all. Did you know that it isn't
trespassing to ring someone's doorbell unless they open the door and ask
you to leave?
You should know.
I do know.

More Dumbass Dave lies.

No, really. I know. I've shared the information with you. Perhaps
next time, you/Wiseman will have to speak up.

you are also wrong it become trespassing when you know or could
reasonably expected toknow you are unwelcome

as you know Mr slit et all is wiseman you know you were tresspassing

The next time they
will start arresting you.
Sure, they will, genius.

Mheh. Yes, they will. Or Roger will bash your head in first.

Roger talks tough, but only on Usenet. In reality, he hides.

prehaps the only way he shows he is possesion of any sense

Imaginary friends telling you over Usenet simply don't count.
Wrong again.
No,

No, you are lying again.

No, I've provided you with fact.

he is right you are wrong but you likely believe the crap you posted
so aren't realy lying just mistaken

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download