Old March 11th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default Voice of Africa in English

It seems to me that some time back someone was enquiring as to when
Libya's Voice of Africa broadcast in English.

I've twice now received the Voice of Africa in English on 7320 kHz in
the 5 mins or so before 0:00 UTC (broadcast from transmitters in
France). Decent signal in the mid-Atlantic region of the U.S.,
although some mild interference from WHRI on 7315 kHz (nothing your
sync detector can't clear up). And at 23:59 or so Radio Austria chimes
in with some hefty interference on 7325 kHz.

junius