Old March 11th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
aRKay

Default Portable QSL

In article ,
KI4ECX wrote:

Hi,

I guess this is a dumb question. I worked HI3/OK2ZU, on the qsl card do
i put his call down with the portable modifier or should i put his
regular call and write portable Dominican Republic? Sorry but I'm kinda
new to DXing.

Please remove the nospam to email direct. Thanks for the help

73 de KI4ECX

Put it down like you have it HI3/OK2ZU. It should be logged as a
Dominican Republic QSO. If you check the cluster in your area, you
will see lots of calls stated that way. For example, VK3ZL spotted
N0NM is calling CQ on 160 meters from DU9 (Philippines) at 1033z.

DX de VK3ZL: 1828.3 DU9/N0NM Calling CQ QSX up 3.. DU 1033Z VK

73, Dick AA5VU