Old March 11th 06, 06:12 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Samuel Hunt

Default The smallest Baird Televisor?

No it won't

How will you bend the beam? Do you propose that people look straight at it?

You would need to get the beam just the right width.

Just face it beanie, you're an idiot, nobody likes you, you have no life and
you'd do us all a favour if you took an overdose of something fatal.....

Sam
M1FJB (Not scared to put my callsign to it for fear of being beaten up by
the police because unlike you I am not sad and don't have violent tendencies
towards the police)

"Plod's Conscience" wrote in message
ups.com...
My local garage is selling laser devices that project
a straight line for just under a fiver. I wonder if these
devices (with the lens removed so that they just
produce a single spot) could be modulated to be
the light source in a Baird Televisor?

Also, I wonder what is the smallest such Televisor
that has been produced?