Old March 12th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Carter, K8VT

Default Clegg Question

Ron in Radio Heaven wrote:
Please post it to alt.binaries.pictures.radio, and place a link here.

YES, please do post it to the binaries NG, I would like to see it too.
I have a Clegg 22er FM, I've had several so called experts tell
me that there's no such thing, then I pull out a photo of it.
I also have a manual for it too.

73, Ron

OK...It looks like I have posted three JPGs (~35-50 kB each) to
alt.binaries.pictures.radio, called Clegg-1, -2 and -3. First attempt at
that...hope I did it right.

BTW, is Ed (?) Clegg or any of the other principles of the company still
around?

73,
Carter K8VT